Romania is one of the fastest growing e-commerce markets in Europe. Technological development of platforms and tools for online sales, as well as shopping trends of the local population result in an increasing number of companies expanding their operations to this country. We also notice these market trends and we receive requests from many of you about integrations with Romanian services, that’s why we’re extending our list with new modules.
The key sales platform in Romania is the eMAG.ro Marketplace. If you are considering expanding your sales to this country, we suggest listing your products there. eMAG is used by 500,000 customers a day and offers can be listed in over 1600 available categories. Our integration with eMAG.ro works in two directions, which means that it allows for both bulk listing from the BaseLinker and fetching orders from eMAG to our panel.
What additional features does the eMAG – BaseLinker integration offer?
- Synchronisation of stock levels and prices in offers according to data in the warehouse.
- Import of eMAG.ro offers listed outside our system to manage them in the BaseLinker panel.
- Forwarding orders from eMAG to the online shop.
- Automatic transfer of invoices created in BaseLinker to the marketplace.
- Linking of order statuses between BaseLinker and eMAG panels.
- Bulk shipping of eMAG shipments directly from BaseLinker Order Manager.
To use the integration, you need to register as a seller and then connect the eMAG integration in BaseLinker panel in section Integrations → Marketplace.
For sellers using BaseLinker, eMAG has prepared support in entering the platform and welcome conditions for new sellers who register an account on eMAG:
- Free content translation for the entire product description of all products
- Free Account Development Manager assigned for the next 4 month, who will conduct strategies for maximizing seller’s profit
- No monthly fixed costs or other hidden costs
- Free customer care assistance for all seller’s customers – forever – sellers will not have any involvement in the communication with final customers
Marketplace offers sellers a complementary service eMAG AWB, granting the ability to quickly send shipments for eMAG orders with the following shipping companies from the marketplace list: FanCourier, Cargus, DPD and SameDay.
eMAG AWB is a separate courier integration available in our offer. It allows BaseLinker customers to use the eMAG shipping service within the already created sales infrastructure in our system. The integration enables sending parcels and generating eMAG AWB courier labels directly from BaseLinker Order Manager.
The carriers mentioned above – Fancourier.ro, Cargus.ro, DPD.ro and Sameday.ro – have been leading courier companies in Romania for many years. We have also added them to the panel as separate courier integrations to allow each BaseLinker user to choose a set of modules suiting their business’ needs.
For sellers interested in local online accounting systems, we have developed integrations with Smartbill and Facturezi Gratuit Online (FGO) platforms, which allow you to issue invoices in a given accounting system.
The list of integrations with Romanian e-commerce systems will be constantly expanded – we want to simplify your complex sales management on this market using our panel. We are open to your suggestions in this area and encourage you to test the integrations presented above 🙂