BaseLinker enables automatic Allegro and eBay offer relisting after they are finished.
This option can be used in 3 ways:
- while listing an offer, select Relist offer automatically after finishing at the bottom of the listing form,
- for an ongoing offer, select Operations → Enable relisting offer when finished
- you can also enable default relisting of all offers listed on a given Allegro / eBay account in section Integrations → Allegro / eBay account → Settings → Offer settings → Relist offer automatically when finished
The automatically relisted offer is indicated with a green icon in the “Information” column of Offer management.
You can check which offers are marked as automatically relisted in Offer management → Advanced search → Automaton.
Module operating rules
Operating principles of the automatic offer relisting module:
- After the offer is finished, the system will attempt to relist the offer (up to half an hour afterwards).
- The offer will be relisted regardless of the stock of the product. However, you can block automatic relisting of the offer if the product is not in stock (check the option ‘Available quantity must not exceed stock’ in Allegro/eBay → Settings). In this case the system will try to resume the offer every 12 hours.
- The operation of the relisting module is limited to several hundred offersin 1 cycle (up to 30 minutes from the end of the offer). If, for example, you list most offers for 3 days, the number of offers to be relisted may exceed this limit. Subsequent offers will be resumed in subsequent cycles. Therefore, it is worthwhile to list offers in the option “while stocks last”.
- The offer is by default relisted with the same number. If relisting with the same number is not possible (the offer is in the form of a bidding), BaseLinker will automatically resume the offer with a new number.
- If the offer has been deleted from the Allegro or moved to the archive, relisting will not be possible. This offer should be listed again.
- If this same offer is located in the ‘Finished’ tab in the BaseLinker panel, but it is an active offer on Allegro (it was resumed directly in the Allegro panel), then relisting attempt will display the message ”Offer currently in progress – cannot be resumed with the same number”
- In BaseLinker standard offers are deleted after 60 days, while offers marked as relisted automatically – after 90 days.
- The offer will not relist automatically if the Allegro/eBay platform has changed categories and, therefore, the parameters in which the offerwas listed have changed. In this case, the offer should be listed again using the listing form or, if necessary, the parameters on the Allegro/eBay panel should be completed manually.
- In Allegro → Settings → Offer logs you can check which offers have not been relisted due to errors.
- Depending on the reissue settings, the system can update the product information according to the information in the warehouse, as well as display the quantity of items as in stock, or any other quantity you specify in your settings.
- If the system is to update an offer when it is reissued, it must be correctly linked to the product from the warehouse.
- BaseLinker cannot detect changes made directly to the Allegro / eBay account.
Therefore, please make sure that the automatic relisting of Allegro offers has been disabled. Otherwise, offers will be relisted outside BaseLinker.
Quantity on relisting
In section Allegro/eBay → Settings → Calculating the amount to be listed → Quantity on relisting choose how to set the quantity of items when relisting:
- List maximum – specify the maximum quantity that can be listed.
- Available quantity must not exceed stock – if you select this option, you will block automatic relisting of offers with zero stock). The offer must be correctly linked to the product from the warehouse for this option to work properly.
- List as much as initially in the original offer
- List as much as left unsold in the original offer
In the section Allegro/eBay → Settings → Re-listing settings you can choose whether to update product information when relisting (either automatically or manually).
The selected options will be updated with the data from the warehouse and current standard settings. The offer must be correctly linked to the product from the warehouse for these options to work properly.
The possibilities are:
- when relisting the offer, use the current description from the warehouse
- when relisting the offer, use the current image from the warehouse
- when relisting the offer, use the current price from the warehouse
- when relisting the offer, use the current prices from the selected shipping template
- when re-listing the offer, update the terms of returns, complaints and guarantees
- when relisting the offer, update the “additional shipment and payment information” section
You can also disable relisting of offers with no sales.
Allegro offers logs
Offers logs are available for the Allegro module. In Allegro → Settings → Offer logs there is a table which contains information about the progress of several synchronizers:
- The “Downloading information about finished offers” log informs which offers have been finished (and for which offers relisting attempt has been taken)
- The “Automatic relisting of finished offers” log informs which offers have been automatically relisted (these offers must have the automatic relisting option enabled)
- The “Linking into variants” log describes the process of linking offers into variants after the offer is listed
- “Finished with an error: Incorrect relisting quantity (quantity in the warehouse)” – indicates that the offer relisting is blocked due to lack of information about the quantity of products in the warehouse. This is related to the settings in Allegro → Settings → Calculating the amount to be listed. Possible solution may be to change these settings or to link the offer with the product from the warehouse and list the maximum amount of product in stock.
- “The assigned product does not exist in the warehouse” – if you decide to change the offer template when listing an offer unrelated to the product from the warehouse, the system cannot find the data on which the new template is based. The solution here is to copy the offer keeping the default settings (visible after selecting the “Show additional settings” button) or to link the offer with the product from the warehouse.