The integration is currently in the beta phase.
BaseLinker offers two-way integration with Decathlon, which allows not only to import orders but also to list offers based on products from the warehouse in bulk with just a few clicks.
Integration with Decathlon module enables:
- importing orders from all Decathlon accounts to the BaseLinker panel,
- forwarding orders to an online store,
- automatic transfer of shipment numbers from BaseLinker panel to Decathlon ,
- bulk listing on Decathlon based on products from a warehouse connected to the BaseLinker system (it can be an online store warehouse, wholesaler warehouse, BaseLinker warehouse or ERP system).
- basic offer management,
- automatic relisting,
- stock synchronization,
To connect your account, follow these steps:
- Go to Integrations.
- Click the green button ‘+Add integration’, and then in the ‘Marketplace’ section select ‘Decathlon‘.
- Add API Token.
- Congratulations – you have just added an eProce account to your BaseLinker account.
When you add a new account you will see 6 tabs:
- Connection – here you can test if the connection is correct.
- Orders – here you can activate the download of orders. However, we recommend that you first configure Order Manager.
- Listing settings – here you can choose a template, price list and category for your entire account.
- Order statuses
- Prices – the price synchronization module will allow you to automatically synchronize prices in offers according to the prices of products in stock.
- Stock – the stock synchronization module will allow you to automatically synchronize offer stock according to warehouse.
The Decathlon module
On the left side of the BaseLinker panel you will see the Decathlon module. Here you will find 6 tabs:
- Listing – here you list your offers. To proceed to the listing form, select the warehouse, Decathlon account and products and click ‘List selected (form)’.
- Offer management – here you can update existing offers. You can also import offers listed outside BaseLinker (and manage them directly in the panel) and export auctions for further analysis.
- Shipping templates– here you will import shipping templates,
- Categories and parameters – in this tab you will select your favourite categories and you will map the parameters
- Associations – here you can assign marketplace categories and shipping templates to the category (or products) from the warehouse.
To list offers with literally a few clicks, configure the Decathlon module by following these steps:
- Connect account in Integrations → Add new integration.
- Create and import shipping templates in Decathlon → Shipping templates
- Select your favorite categories in Decathlon → Categories and parameters → Decathlon categories. This way your favorite categories will be visible from a drop-down list on listing form.
- Complete the offer settings in Integrations → Decathlon→ Offer settings. Please complete here the default form settings (e.g. duration, offer format, multiplier, etc.).
- Map parameters in Decathlon → Categories and parameters → Decathlon parameters. Thanks to the created rules, offer parameters will be completed automatically on the listing form.
- Create category and product links in Decathlon → Associations. Assign marketplace categories, auction templates and shipping rates to categories (or products) from the warehouse.
- Congratulations, you have just fully set up your account 🙂
To get the most out of the system, follow these steps:
- Configure the price synchronization module in Integrations → Decathlon → Prices.
- Configure stock synchronization module in Integrations → Decathlon → Stock.
- Configure the Order Manager and activate Decathlon order downloading to BaseLinker in Integrations → Decathlon → Orders.
Now you can proceed to the real sales 🙂
- List your first offers.
- Offers can be marked as offers relisted automatically
- If you have listed offers outside BaseLinker, you can import them following instructions in Import offers and products