BaseLinker offers two-way integration with Etsy, which allows not only to import orders but also to list offers based on products from the warehouse in bulk with just a few clicks.
Integration with Etsy module enables:
- importing orders from all Etsy accounts to the BaseLinker panel,
- forwarding orders to an online store,
- automatic transfer of shipment numbers from BaseLinker panel to Etsy,
- bulk listing on Etsy based on products from a warehouse connected to the BaseLinker system (it can be an online store warehouse, wholesaler warehouse, BaseLinker warehouse or ERP system).
- basic offer management,
- automatic relisting,
- stock synchronization,
When you add a new account you will see 5 tabs:
- Connection – here you can test if the connection is correct.
- Orders – here you can activate the download of orders. However, we recommend that you first configure Order Manager.
- Listing settings – here you can choose a template, price list and category for your entire Etsy account.
- Prices – the price synchronization module will allow you to automatically synchronize prices in offers according to the prices of products in stock.
- Stock – the stock synchronization module will allow you to automatically synchronize offer stock according to warehouse.
The Etsy module
On the left side of the BaseLinker panel you will see the Etsy module. Here you will find 6 tabs:
- Listing – here you list your offers. To proceed to the listing form, select the warehouse, Etsy account and products and click ‘List selected (form)’.
- Offer management – here you can update existing offers. You can also import offers listed outside BaseLinker (and manage them directly in the panel) and export auctions for further analysis.
- Shipping templates– here you will import Etsy shipping templates,
- Categories and parameters – in this tab you will select your favourite categories and you will map the parameters
- Offer templates
- Links/mappings – here you can assign marketplace categories, offer templates and shipping templates to the category (or products) from the warehouse.
To list offers with literally a few clicks, configure the Etsy module by following these steps:
- Connect Etsy account in Integrations → Add new integration.
- Create and import Etsy shipping templates in Etsy → Shipping templates
- Select your favorite categories in Etsy → Categories and parameters → Etsy categories. This way your favorite categories will be visible from a drop-down list on listing form.
- Create offer templates in Etsy → Offer templates.
- Complete the offer settings in Integrations → Etsy → Offer settings. Please complete here the default form settings (e.g. duration, offer format, multiplier, etc.).
- Map parameters in Etsy → Categories and parameters → Etsy parameters. Thanks to the created rules, offer parameters will be completed automatically on the listing form.
- Create category and product links in Etsy → Links/mapping. Assign marketplace categories, auction templates and shipping rates to categories (or products) from the warehouse.
- Congratulations, you have just fully set up your account 🙂
To get the most out of the system, follow these steps:
- Configure the price synchronization module in Integrations → Etsy → Prices.
- Configure stock synchronization module in Integrations → Etsy → Stock.
- Configure the Order Manager and activate Etsy order downloading to BaseLinker in Integrations → Etsy → Orders.
Now you can proceed to the real sales 🙂
- List your first Etsy offers. If your product has variants, you can list each variant as a separate offer.
- Offers can be marked as offers relisted automatically
- If you have listed Etsy offers outside BaseLinker, you can import them following instructions in Import auctions and products
Currently it is not possible to list multi-variant offers.
When importing multi-variant listings from Etsy, BaseLinker downloads each variant as a separate listing.
BaseLinker provides the option to create products in BaseLinker’s warehouse based on the imported offers. However, such import does not allow to create products with variants. Each variant will be saved as a separate product.
- If a shipment is added as ‘Other’ but without a tracking number, the order will be marked as shipped in the Etsy panel.
- The Etsy API returns all paid and unpaid orders. In the ‘Additional information’ section on the order card, you will see whether the order was cancelled. You can also set up an automatic action triggered by the ‘order cancelled’ event, and move such orders to a separate folder.
- The offer title name is limited to 100 characters, the offer name will be shortened to include any variant information.
- Setting the language in the integration settings is required to manage offers.
- BaseLinker retrieves only the information available when the order fetched to the system (BaseLinker does not retrieve customer communication in the Etsy panel).
- The following labels are collected: Marked as gift, Gift message included, Paid for gift wrap
- BaseLinker retrieves the customer’s email address while the Etsy API unfortunately does not return a phone number.
- In the plugin settings you can specify how discounts should be applied to the order.
- In the integration settings, you can specify the multiplier for price conversion. You can also connect the same shop again to return prices in a different currency.