BaseLinker offers two-way integration with Reverb, which allows not only to import orders but also to list offers based on products from the warehouse in bulk with just a few clicks.
Integration with Reverb module enables:
- importing orders from all Reverb accounts to the BaseLinker panel,
- forwarding orders to an online store,
- automatic transfer of shipment numbers from BaseLinker panel to Reverb,
- bulk listing on Reverb based on products from a warehouse connected to the BaseLinker system (it can be an online store warehouse, wholesaler warehouse, BaseLinker warehouse or ERP system).
- basic offer management,
- automatic relisting,
- stock synchronization,
To connect your account, follow these steps:
- Go to Integrations.
- Click the green button ‘+Add integration’, and then in the ‘Marketplace’ section select ‘Reverb‘.
- Add Reverb API Token.
- Congratulations – you have just added an Reverb account to your BaseLinker account. Connection will be valid for one year from the moment of connection. After one year make sure to refresh the connection.
When you add a new account you will see 5 tabs:
- Connection – here you can test if the connection is correct.
- Orders – here you can activate the download of orders. However, we recommend that you first configure Order Manager.
- Listing settings – here you can choose a template, price list and category for your entire Reverb account.
- Order statuses
- Prices – the price synchronization module will allow you to automatically synchronize prices in offers according to the prices of products in stock.
- Stock – the stock synchronization module will allow you to automatically synchronize offer stock according to warehouse.
The Reverb module
On the left side of the BaseLinker panel you will see the Reverb module. Here you will find 6 tabs:
- Listing – here you list your offers. To proceed to the listing form, select the warehouse, Reverb account and products and click ‘List selected (form)’.
- Offer management – here you can update existing offers. You can also import offers listed outside BaseLinker (and manage them directly in the panel) and export auctions for further analysis.
- Shipping templates– here you will import Reverb shipping templates,
- Categories and parameters – in this tab you will select your favourite categories and you will map the parameters
- Offer templates
- Links/mappings – here you can assign marketplace categories, offer templates and shipping templates to the category (or products) from the warehouse.
To list offers with literally a few clicks, configure the Reverb module by following these steps:
- Connect Reverb account in Integrations → Add new integration.
- Create and import Reverb shipping templates in Reverb→ Shipping templates
- Select your favorite categories in Reverb → Categories and parameters → Reverb categories. This way your favorite categories will be visible from a drop-down list on listing form.
- Create offer templates in Reverb → Offer templates.
- Complete the offer settings in Integrations → Reverb → Offer settings. Please complete here the default form settings (e.g. duration, offer format, multiplier, etc.).
- Map parameters in Reverb → Categories and parameters → Reverb parameters. Thanks to the created rules, offer parameters will be completed automatically on the listing form.
- Create category and product links in Reverb → Links/mapping. Assign marketplace categories, auction templates and shipping rates to categories (or products) from the warehouse.
- Congratulations, you have just fully set up your account 🙂
To get the most out of the system, follow these steps:
- Configure the price synchronization module in Integrations → Reverb → Prices.
- Configure stock synchronization module in Integrations → Reverb → Stock.
- Configure the Order Manager and activate Reverb order downloading to BaseLinker in Integrations → Reverb → Orders.
Now you can proceed to the real sales 🙂
- List your first offers. If your product has variants, you can list each variant as a separate offer.
- Offers can be marked as offers relisted automatically
- If you have listed offers outside BaseLinker, you can import them following instructions in Import offers and products