BaseLinker offers two-way integration with Shopee, which allows not only to import orders to the panel but also to list offers based on products from the warehouse in bulk with just a few clicks.
Integration with Shopee module enables:
- importing orders from all Shopee accounts to the BaseLinker panel,
- exporting orders to an online store,
- automatic transfer of shipment numbers from BaseLinker panel to Shopee,
- uploading invoices to Shopee
- bulk listing on Shopee based on products from a warehouse connected to the BaseLinker system (it can be an online store warehouse, wholesaler warehouse, BaseLinker warehouse or ERP system).
- offer management,
- automatic relisting,
- stock synchronization,
- price synchronization– including price multiplier.
To connect your account, follow these steps:
- Go to Integrations.
- Click the green button ‘+Add integration’, and then in the ‘Marketplace’ section select ‘Shopee’.
- You will be redirected to the Shopee site. Log in to your Shopee account to connect it to BaseLinker.
- If you were previously logged in, the account will be automatically connected.
- Congratulations – you have just added a Shopee account to your BaseLinker account.
When you add a new account you will see 6 tabs:
- Connection – here you can test if the connection is correct. If it was interrupted (e.g. when you changed your Shopee account password), all you have to do is to select the green button ‘Reconnect Shopee account’. Do not delete the current connection! If you do, you will delete the entire configuration of the module.
- Orders – here you can activate the download of orders. However, we recommend that you first configure Order Manager.
- Listing settings – here you can choose a category, shipping template, and offer template for your entire Shopee account, set a price multiplier, and complete the general offer settings.
- Order statuses,
- Prices – the price synchronization module will allow you to automatically synchronize prices in offers according to the prices of products in stock.
- Stock – the stock synchronization module will allow you to automatically synchronize offer stock according to the warehouse.
The Shopee module
On the left side of the BaseLinker panel, you will see the Shopee module. Here you will find 6 tabs:
- Listing – here you list your offers. To proceed to the listing form, select the warehouse, Shopee account and products and click ‘List selected (form)’.
- Offer management – here you can manage existing offers. You can also import offers listed outside BaseLinker (and manage them directly in the panel) and export offers for further analysis.
- Shipping templates– here you will import Shopee shipping templates.
- Categories and parameters – in this tab you will select your favorite categories and you will map the parameters
- Offer templates – here you will create the Offer templates.
- Associations – here you can assign marketplace categories, offer templates, and shipping templates to the category (or products) from the warehouse.
To list offers with literally a few clicks, configure the Shopee module by following these steps:
- Connect Shopee account in Integrations → Add new integration.
- Create and import Shopee shipping templates in Shopee → Shipping templates
- Select your favorite categories in Shopee → Categories and parameters → Shopee categories. This way your favorite categories will be visible from a drop-down list on listing form.
- Create your own offer templates in Shopee → Offer templates. You can also use available templates.
- Complete the offer settings in Integrations → Shopee → Listing settings. Please complete here the default form settings (e.g. duration, offer format, price multiplier, etc.).
- Map parameters in Shopee → Categories and parameters → Shopee parameters. With the created rules, offer parameters will be completed automatically on the listing form.
- Create category and product links in Shopee → Associations. Assign marketplace categories, offer templates and shipping rates to categories (or products) from the warehouse.
- Congratulations, you have just fully set up your account 🙂
To get the most out of the system, follow these steps:
- Configure the price synchronization module in Integrations → Shopee → Prices.
- Configure stock synchronization module in Integrations → Shopee → Stock.
- Configure the Order Manager and activate Shopee order import to BaseLinker in Integrations → Shopee→ Orders.
Now you can proceed to the real sales 🙂
- List your first Shopee offers. You can also place multi-variant offers.
- Offers can be marked as offers relisted automatically
- If you have listed Shopee offers outside BaseLinker, you can import them following instructions in Importing offers and products