Integration with Groupon is a two-way integration that offers downloading orders from the marketplace to the BaseLinker panel, as well as listing and synchronizing offers. For listing you can use your store's warehouse, BaseLinker warehouse, wholesaler or external ERP system. Orders from Groupon can be handled in the BaseLinker Order Manager or forwarded to the store / ERP. The number of Groupon connected accounts is unlimited - you can add as many accounts as you need within your business, without affecting the subscription amount.
Integrating BaseLinker with Groupon offers:
- listing thousands of offers with just a few clicks
- to synchronize quantities and prices on Groupon according to your stock
- downloading and handling orders in BaseLinker
- forwarding orders to the store or ERP
- forwarding shipping numbers to Groupon
- handling orders quickly and without errors with the help of the Pick&Pack Assistant
- using the automatic actions that take care of your orders
- issuing invoices and receipts for downloaded orders
- creating shipments with selected carriers
- recognize the caller who made the purchase in Groupon with BaseLinker Caller application
Integration with the Groupon platform does not require any login or data entry. Download orders from Groupon to the Order Manager by importing an order file. These will be downloaded immediately to your specified status. BaseLinker also allows you to quickly export dispatched orders with tracking numbers back to Groupon.