Groupon integration allows you to quickly download orders to BaseLinker. They are managed in the Order Manager, an advanced and powerful tool to handle sales from multiple sources. There is no limit to the number of connected Groupon accounts - you can integrate as many as you need in business, without affecting your subscription fee.
Integrating BaseLinker with Groupon provides a number of options:
- order organization according to any status
- sending customer notifications about the order progress
- issuing invoices and receipts
- sending shipments with selected carriers
Perform these operations in a single order card or an order list. They may also occur without the seller's involvement using the innovative Automatic Actions module.
Integration with the Groupon platform does not require any login or data entry. Download orders from Groupon to the Order Manager by importing an order file. These will be downloaded immediately to your specified status. BaseLinker also allows you to quickly export dispatched orders with tracking numbers back to Groupon.
SellPander offers a set of functions extending the capabilities of BaseLinker. It allows to manage sets and multi-variant offers, simplifies the customer's choice of colour or pattern and improves communication in discussions with Allegro customers. It also offers useful solutions for adding
giveaways for or dropshipping sales.
Learn more about the functions of SellPander:
- The "Moduły statyczne" module allows you to sell a set of products within one offer and breaks the sets into individual products without maintenance. This makes it easier, for example, to transfer products to ERP and to pack with the Pick&Pack Assistant.
- The "Zestawy dynamiczne" module facilitates the sale of multi colors and patterns products in one offer. It allows the customer to choose a variant in a convenient form sent after the purchase. The employee can also choose the option independently. This simplifies, for example, the transfer of products to the ERP and packaging with the help of the Pick&Pack Assistant.
- The "Gratisy" module allows you to add a free giveaway to your BaseLinker order, depending on the order size.
- The Dropshippingmodule lets wholesalers provide their customers with the opportunity to upload their own label to an order at BaseLinker. This enables for example sending Allegro Smart orders in Dropshipping.
- Statuses Splitter - with this module you can split orders from one status into several others, e.g. to prepare a packing list for several employees consisting of the same number of products.
- Pushing orders between BaseLinker panels.
- Multi-variant service on Allegro.
- Discussion service at Allegro.
Offer for BaseLinker users:
With the BASELINKER code you will receive 50 free points (1 point is 1 PLN net).
Please use the code in the unchanged format.
Integration is possible on the side of the SellPander software. It is supported by the SellPander tech team. Please refer to the configuration manual. Helpful materials are available in the form of videos.