OLX integration allows listing offers in selected OLX categories and stock synchronization between offers and the warehouse. During the listing process you can use any product source, e.g. store or BaseLinker warehouse, wholesaler or ERP. With the help of BaseLinker you can list dozens of offers with a few clicks! Practical "listed / not listed" button will help you quickly verify which products have already been listed on the OLX platform.
Explore additional possibilities of integrating OLX with BaseLinker:
- access tools to speed up the listing process (automatic parameter filling, linking categories and products, offer templates and many more)
- possibility to manage offers by ongoing / inactive / queued / wrong (offers managed in BaseLinker will be automatically moved between tabs)
- stock synchronization in the offer according to the warehouse stock
- automatic offer relisting
- price synchronization in the offer according to the warehouse (including price multiplier)
- automatic offer closing at 0 price
- when offering the same product in different services (e.g. OLX, Allegro, eBay), it is possible to synchronise stock between the different marketplace platforms
- import of active offers listed directly on the OLX platform, even before connecting BaseLinker account
- an option to execute certain actions in multiple offers at once
Google Drive Backup integration simplifies backup creation for BaseLinker users. This allows users to create daily backups on their Google Drive, and further offline backups on their own computer. Data is saved automatically once a day at night.
The user can choose which copies are sent to the drive:
- invoices (PDF/HTML).
- receipts (PDF/HTML).
- orders (CSV).
Google Drive can additionally be synchronised with your own local drive, e.g. on your office PC. Learn more about the integration and configuration: BackUp - Google Drive.