OLX integration allows listing offers in selected OLX categories and stock synchronization between offers and the warehouse. During the listing process you can use any product source, e.g. store or BaseLinker warehouse, wholesaler or ERP. With the help of BaseLinker you can list dozens of offers with a few clicks! Practical "listed / not listed" button will help you quickly verify which products have already been listed on the OLX platform.
Explore additional possibilities of integrating OLX with BaseLinker:
- access tools to speed up the listing process (automatic parameter filling, linking categories and products, offer templates and many more)
- possibility to manage offers by ongoing / inactive / queued / wrong (offers managed in BaseLinker will be automatically moved between tabs)
- stock synchronization in the offer according to the warehouse stock
- automatic offer relisting
- price synchronization in the offer according to the warehouse (including price multiplier)
- automatic offer closing at 0 price
- when offering the same product in different services (e.g. OLX, Allegro, eBay), it is possible to synchronise stock between the different marketplace platforms
- import of active offers listed directly on the OLX platform, even before connecting BaseLinker account
- an option to execute certain actions in multiple offers at once
Groupon integration allows you to quickly download orders to BaseLinker. They are managed in the Order Manager, an advanced and powerful tool to handle sales from multiple sources. There is no limit to the number of connected Groupon accounts - you can integrate as many as you need in business, without affecting your subscription fee.
Integrating BaseLinker with Groupon provides a number of options:
- order organization according to any status
- sending customer notifications about the order progress
- issuing invoices and receipts
- sending shipments with selected carriers
Perform these operations in a single order card or an order list. They may also occur without the seller's involvement using the innovative Automatic Actions module.
Integration with the Groupon platform does not require any login or data entry. Download orders from Groupon to the Order Manager by importing an order file. These will be downloaded immediately to your specified status. BaseLinker also allows you to quickly export dispatched orders with tracking numbers back to Groupon.