OLX integration allows listing offers in selected OLX categories and stock synchronization between offers and the warehouse. During the listing process you can use any product source, e.g. store or BaseLinker warehouse, wholesaler or ERP. With the help of BaseLinker you can list dozens of offers with a few clicks! Practical "listed / not listed" button will help you quickly verify which products have already been listed on the OLX platform.
Explore additional possibilities of integrating OLX with BaseLinker:
- access tools to speed up the listing process (automatic parameter filling, linking categories and products, offer templates and many more)
- possibility to manage offers by ongoing / inactive / queued / wrong (offers managed in BaseLinker will be automatically moved between tabs)
- stock synchronization in the offer according to the warehouse stock
- automatic offer relisting
- price synchronization in the offer according to the warehouse (including price multiplier)
- automatic offer closing at 0 price
- when offering the same product in different services (e.g. OLX, Allegro, eBay), it is possible to synchronise stock between the different marketplace platforms
- import of active offers listed directly on the OLX platform, even before connecting BaseLinker account
- an option to execute certain actions in multiple offers at once
Integration with Morele.net is a two-way integration that offers downloading orders from the marketplace to the BaseLinker panel, as well as listing and synchronizing offers. For listing you can use your store's warehouse, BaseLinker warehouse, wholesaler or external ERP system. Orders from Morele.net can be handled in the BaseLinker Order Manager or forwarded to the store / ERP. The number of Morele.net connected accounts is unlimited - you can add as many accounts as you need within your business, without affecting the subscription amount.
Integrating BaseLinker with Morele.net offers:
- listing thousands of offers with just a few clicks
- to synchronize quantities and prices on Morele.net according to your stock
- downloading and handling orders in BaseLinker
- forwarding orders to the store or ERP
- forwarding shipping numbers to Morele.net
- handling orders quickly and without errors with the help of the Pick&Pack Assistant
- using the automatic actions that take care of your orders
- issuing invoices and receipts for downloaded orders
- creating shipments with selected carriers
- recognize the caller who made the purchase in Morele.net with BaseLinker Caller application
Integration ensures automatic transfer of shipment numbers from BaseLinker panel directly to Morele.net. It is also possible to push order statuses to the marketplace.