Integration with Reverb is a two-way integration that offers downloading orders from the marketplace to the BaseLinker panel, as well as listing and synchronizing offers. For listing you can use your store's warehouse, BaseLinker warehouse, wholesaler or external ERP system. Orders from Reverb can be handled in the BaseLinker Order Manager or forwarded to the store / ERP. The number of Reverb connected accounts is unlimited - you can add as many accounts as you need within your business, without affecting the subscription amount.
Integrating BaseLinker with Reverb offers:
- listing thousands of offers with just a few clicks
- to synchronize quantities and prices on Reverb according to your stock
- downloading and handling orders in BaseLinker
- forwarding orders to the store or ERP
- forwarding shipping numbers to Reverb
- handling orders quickly and without errors with the help of the Pick&Pack Assistant
- using the automatic actions that take care of your orders
- issuing invoices and receipts for downloaded orders
- creating shipments with selected carriers
- recognize the caller who made the purchase in Reverb with BaseLinker Caller application
SellPander offers a set of functions extending the capabilities of BaseLinker. It allows to manage sets and multi-variant offers, simplifies the customer's choice of colour or pattern and improves communication in discussions with Allegro customers. It also offers useful solutions for adding
giveaways for or dropshipping sales.
Learn more about the functions of SellPander:
- The "Moduły statyczne" module allows you to sell a set of products within one offer and breaks the sets into individual products without maintenance. This makes it easier, for example, to transfer products to ERP and to pack with the Pick&Pack Assistant.
- The "Zestawy dynamiczne" module facilitates the sale of multi colors and patterns products in one offer. It allows the customer to choose a variant in a convenient form sent after the purchase. The employee can also choose the option independently. This simplifies, for example, the transfer of products to the ERP and packaging with the help of the Pick&Pack Assistant.
- The "Gratisy" module allows you to add a free giveaway to your BaseLinker order, depending on the order size.
- The Dropshippingmodule lets wholesalers provide their customers with the opportunity to upload their own label to an order at BaseLinker. This enables for example sending Allegro Smart orders in Dropshipping.
- Statuses Splitter - with this module you can split orders from one status into several others, e.g. to prepare a packing list for several employees consisting of the same number of products.
- Pushing orders between BaseLinker panels.
- Multi-variant service on Allegro.
- Discussion service at Allegro.
Offer for BaseLinker users:
With the BASELINKER code you will receive 50 free points (1 point is 1 PLN net).
Please use the code in the unchanged format.
Integration is possible on the side of the SellPander software. It is supported by the SellPander tech team. Please refer to the configuration manual. Helpful materials are available in the form of videos.