Zapier lets you connect BaseLinker to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
How do I connect BaseLinker to Zapier?
- Go to Integrations → Zapier
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- In BaseLinker generate API token (My account → API tab)
- Navigate to “My Apps” from the top menu bar, click on “Add connection” and search for “BaseLinker”
- Use your API token to connect your BaseLinker account to Zapier. Once that’s done you can start creating an automation!
Getting Started with Zapier
Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup. Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with BaseLinker and Zapier.