Connect your ORLEN Paczka account to BaseLinker to simplify your order dispatch process. Connect several carriers and multiple sales channels and handle them all in one intuitive Order Manager. Integrating ORLEN Paczka with BaseLinker lets you quickly send packages - individually, in bulk or even automatically without your participation.
System can perform for you a great variety of shipment preparation activities:
- print shipping labels (individually from the order card as well as in bulk from the order list)
- generate a shipping manifest
- forward the shipping number to the marketplace and online store
- provide the customer with a shipment tracking link
- perform automatic actions depending on the shipment status (e.g. send an automatic e-mail to the customer when the customer has received the package)
As the integration uses the ORLEN Paczka API, the assigned shipping number is immediately available in the system and can be quickly forwarded to the customer.
BaseLinker offers unlimited number of ORLEN Paczka accounts to integrate - you can connect the same account several times, for example, to set a different sender address.
You can register an account in the ORLEN Paczka service directly from the user panel of our system.
How to start the service?
- Log in to your BaseLinker Panel.
- Start the free ORLEN Paczka plugin (in the 'Integrations' section).
- Using BaseLinker, create an ORLEN Paczka account (in the settings of the
How are packages delivered?
- The package is created in the BaseLinker system, a courier picks it up or you send it in person at the point of shipment: package machines, ORLEN stations,
RUCH kiosks or partner points.
- The package is delivered within 1-2 days to the collection point chosen by the customer.
- The customer receives an email and SMS message about the arrival of the package.
- The package waits for the customer 3 days, after which it is returned to the seller.