BaseLinker offers two-way integration with Amazon, which allows not only to download orders to the panel, but also to list offers based on products from the warehouse in bulk with just a few clicks.
Integration with Amazon module enables:
- importing orders from all Amazon accounts to the BaseLinker panel,
- forwarding orders to an online store,
- automatic transfer of shipment numbers from BaseLinker panel to Amazon,
- bulk listing on Amazon based on products from a warehouse connected to the BaseLinker system (it can be an online store warehouse, wholesaler warehouse, BaseLinker warehouse or ERP system).
- basic offer management,
- automatic relisting,
- stock synchronization,
When you add a new account you will see 4 tabs:
- Connection – here you can test if the connection is correct.
- Orders – here you can activate the download of orders. However, we recommend that you first configure Order Manager.
- Auction settings – here you can choose a template, price list and category for your entire Amazon account.
- Stock – the stock synchronization module will allow you to automatically synchronize offer stock according to warehouse.
The Amazon module
On the left side of the BaseLinker panel you will see the Amazon module. Here you will find 6 tabs:
- Listing – here you list your offers. To proceed to the listing form, select the warehouse, Amazon account and products and click ‘List selected (form)’.
- Offer management – here you can update existing offers. You can also import offers listed outside BaseLinker (and manage them directly in the panel) and export auctions for further analysis.
- Settings – here are additional listing settings and auction logs.
- Shipping templates– here you will import Amazon price lists.
- Categories and parameters – in this tab you will select your favourite categories and you will map the parameters
- Links/mappings – here you can assign marketplace categories, offer templates and shipping templates to the category (or products) from the warehouse.
To list offers with literally a few clicks, configure the Amazon module by following these steps:
- Connect Amazon account in Integrations → Add new integration.
- Create and import Amazon shipping templates in Amazon → Shipping templates
- Select your favorite categories in Amazon → Categories and parameters → Amazon categories. This way your favorite categories will be visible from a drop-down list on listing form.
- Complete the offer settings in Integrations → Amazon → Offer settings. Please complete here the default form settings (e.g. duration, offer format, multiplier, etc.).
- Map parameters in Amazon → Categories and parameters → Amazon parameters. Thanks to the created rules, offer parameters will be completed automatically on the listing form.
- Complete the Amazon settings in Amazon → Settings. There you will determine the order of parameter detection and the image display order. Here you will also configure the relisting settings.
- Create category and product links in Amazon → Links/mapping. Assign marketplace categories, auction templates and shipping rates to categories (or products) from the warehouse.
- Congratulations, you have just fully set up your account 🙂
To get the most out of the system, follow these steps:
- Configure stock synchronization module in Integrations → Amazon → Stock.
- Configure the Order Manager and activate Amazon order downloading to BaseLinker in Integrations → Amazon → Orders.
Now you can proceed to the real sales 🙂
- List your first Amazon offers.
- Offers can be marked as offers relisted automatically
- If you have listed Amazon offers outside BaseLinker, you can import them following instructions in Import auctions and products