OLX integration allows listing offers in selected OLX categories and stock synchronization between offers and the warehouse. During the listing process you can use any product source, e.g. store or BaseLinker warehouse, wholesaler or ERP. With the help of BaseLinker you can list dozens of offers with a few clicks! Practical "listed / not listed" button will help you quickly verify which products have already been listed on the OLX platform.
Explore additional possibilities of integrating OLX with BaseLinker:
- access tools to speed up the listing process (automatic parameter filling, linking categories and products, offer templates and many more)
- possibility to manage offers by ongoing / inactive / queued / wrong (offers managed in BaseLinker will be automatically moved between tabs)
- stock synchronization in the offer according to the warehouse stock
- automatic offer relisting
- price synchronization in the offer according to the warehouse (including price multiplier)
- automatic offer closing at 0 price
- when offering the same product in different services (e.g. OLX, Allegro, eBay), it is possible to synchronise stock between the different marketplace platforms
- import of active offers listed directly on the OLX platform, even before connecting BaseLinker account
- an option to execute certain actions in multiple offers at once
Connect your ORLEN Paczka account to BaseLinker to simplify your order dispatch process. Connect several carriers and multiple sales channels and handle them all in one intuitive Order Manager. Integrating ORLEN Paczka with BaseLinker lets you quickly send packages - individually, in bulk or even automatically without your participation.
System can perform for you a great variety of shipment preparation activities:
- print shipping labels (individually from the order card as well as in bulk from the order list)
- generate a shipping manifest
- forward the shipping number to the marketplace and online store
- provide the customer with a shipment tracking link
- perform automatic actions depending on the shipment status (e.g. send an automatic e-mail to the customer when the customer has received the package)
As the integration uses the ORLEN Paczka API, the assigned shipping number is immediately available in the system and can be quickly forwarded to the customer.
BaseLinker offers unlimited number of ORLEN Paczka accounts to integrate - you can connect the same account several times, for example, to set a different sender address.
Thanks to the cooperation between RUCH S.A. and BaseLinker you can register an account in the "Paczka w RUCHu" service directly from our system user panel.
How do you launch the service?
- Log on to your BaseLinker panel.
- Please activate the free Paczka w RUCHu plugin (in 'Integrations' section).
- Create a Paczka w RUCHu account via BaseLinker (in plugin settings).
How are parcels delivered?
- The package is created in BaseLinker, picked up by the courier or handed over at the pickup point.
- The parcel reaches the RUCH destination pickup point along with the morning press (between 4 and 6 am).
- The customer receives an SMS about the package reaching the pickup point.
- The package awaits the customer for 5 days, then is returned to the seller.