BaseLinker offers two-way integration with Allegro, which allows not only to download orders to the panel, but also to list offers based on products from the warehouse in bulk with just a few clicks. This module also includes various complex features for managing offers.
Integration with Allegro module enables:
- importing orders from all Allegro accounts to the BaseLinker panel,
- forwarding orders to an online store,
- automatic transfer of shipment numbers from BaseLinker panel to Allegro,
- bulk listing on Allegro based on products from a warehouse connected to the BaseLinker system (it can be an online store warehouse, wholesaler warehouse, BaseLinker warehouse or ERP system).
- offer management,
- automatic relisting,
- stock synchronization,
- price synchronization– including price multiplier.
How to link an Allegro account
To connect your account, follow these steps:
- Go to Integrations.
- Click the green button ‘+Add integration’, and then in the ‘Marketplace’ section select ‘Allegro’.
- You will be redirected to the Allegro site. Log in to your Allegro account to connect it to BaseLinker.
- If you were previously logged in, the account will be automatically connected.
- Congratulations – you have just added an Allegro account to your BaseLinker account. Connection will be valid for one year from the moment of connection. After one year make sure to refresh the connection.
When you add a new account you will see 6 tabs:
- Connection – here you can test if the connection is correct. If it was interrupted (e.g. when you changed your Allegro account password), all you have to do is to select the green button ‘Reconnect Allegro account’. Do not delete the current connection! If you do, you will delete entire configuration of the module.
- Orders – here you can activate the download of orders. However, we recommend that you first configure Order Manager.
- Offer settings – here you can choose a template, price list and category for your entire Allegro account, set a price multiplier and complete the general offer settings.
- Prices – the price synchronization module will allow you to automatically synchronize prices in offers according to the prices of products in stock.
- Stock – the stock synchronization module will allow you to automatically synchronize offer stock according to warehouse.
- Competition – the competition module allows you to track competitors’ prices.
The Allegro module
On the left side of the BaseLinker panel you will see the Allegro module. Here you will find 8 tabs:
- Listing – here you list your offers. To proceed to the listing form, select the warehouse, Allegro account and products and click ‘List selected (form)’.
- Offer management – here you can update existing offers. You can also import offers listed outside BaseLinker (and manage them directly in the panel) and export offers for further analysis.
- Settings – here are additional listing settings and offer logs.
- Shipping templates– here you will import Allegro shipping templates.
- Categories and parameters – in this tab you will select your favorite categories and you will map the parameters
- Offer templates – here you will create the Offer templates.
- Associations – here you can assign marketplace categories, offer templates and shipping templates to the category (or products) from the warehouse.
- Allegro Ads – contains Allegro Ads campaigns created by BaseLinker. Here you can add a new campaign.
To list offers with literally a few clicks, configure the Allegro module by following these steps:
- Connect Allegro account in Integrations → Add new integration.
- Make sure that you have provided Terms of complaint, Warranty Information and Terms of return on your Allegro account.
- Create and import Allegro shipping templates in Allegro → Shipping templates
- Select your favorite categories in Allegro → Categories and parameters → Allegro categories. This way your favorite categories will be visible from a drop-down list on listing form.
- Create your own offer templates in Allegro → Offer templates. You can also use available templates.
- Complete the offer settings in Integrations → Allegro → Offer settings. Please complete here the default form settings (e.g. duration, offer format, multiplier, etc.).
- Map parameters in Allegro → Categories and parameters → Allegro parameters. Thanks to the created rules, offer parameters will be completed automatically on the listing form.
- Complete the Allegro settings in Allegro → Settings. There you will determine the order of parameter detection and the image display order. Here you will also configure the relisting settings.
- Create category and product links in Allegro → Links/mapping. Assign marketplace categories, offer templates and shipping rates to categories (or products) from the warehouse.
- Congratulations, you have just fully set up your account 🙂
To get the most out of the system, follow these steps:
- Configure the price synchronization module in Integrations → Allegro → Prices.
- Configure stock synchronization module in Integrations → Allegro → Stock.
- Optionally enable and configure the competition module in Integrations → Allegro → Competitor.
- Configure the Order Manager and activate Allegro order downloading to BaseLinker in Integrations → Allegro → Orders.
Now you can proceed to the real sales 🙂
- List your first Allegro offers. You can also place multi-variant offers.
- Offers can be marked as offers relisted automatically
- You can modify offers as described Offer update.
- If you have listed Allegro offers outside BaseLinker, you can import them following instructions in Importing offers and products