In case of two-way integrations BaseLinker offers automatic synchronization of stock and prices on multiple marketplace platforms simultaneously.
When configured properly, the BaseLinker system:
- Each order downloaded to the system and confirmed will reduce the stock level of the product.
- Warehouse stock change adjust levels in listings and offers in other marketplace platforms. You can choose between synchronization every 8 hours, every hour and every 5 minutes.
- The listing/offer can be automatically finished when the product is out of stock.
- BaseLinker can automatically activate listings and offers when stock is replenished.
- A change in the price of the product in the warehouse will change the price of the product in offers and auctions on all marketplace platforms. Synchronization is performed once a day during the night hours.
To make the system work properly:
- Every offer must be linked to a product from the warehouse.
- Configure properly the synchronization options in your marketplace account settings .
- In case of Allegro and eBay platforms, listings should be marked as automatically relisted and relisting settings should be configured properly (e.g. to block the possibility of resuming listings out of stock). For more information, see the article Automatic relisting (Allegro and eBay).